constable exam syllabus, constable exam syllabus, constable exam syllabus gujarat, gujarat police constable book 2022 pdf download, gujarat police constable study material, police constable gujarat syllabus, gujarat police constable syllabus, LRD Gujarat Police Constable Syllabus 2022 Download, Gujarat Lokrakshak Exam Pattern, LRB Gujarat Police Constable Previous Papers, police.gujarat.gov.in LRD Bharti Exam Syllabus PDF Available Here: PDF Available Here:
Hello, Aspirants!! Are you looking for constable exam syllabus & material for gujarat police constable syllabus? Don’t worry since you’re at the right place now. We have updated all the information regarding LRD Syllabus Gujarat Police Constable Exam Pattern Lokrakshak Old Questions and OMR Answer Sheet Example PDF. The Gujarat Lokrakshak Physical Examination Structure and Written Test Schematic will provide you with a quick outline of the best way to begin your preparations. Candidates are able to get LRD Gujarat Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2022 and the Previous Exam Paper PDF by clicking the link below. Scroll down and read to get LRD physical exam information as well as the pattern for the written test and short syllabus of Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment.
gujarat police constable syllabus 2022 pdf Download
LRD Gujarat Police Constable Bharti Exam 2022 – Overview
|Department Name:||Gujarat Police Department|
|Exam Conducting Body:||Lok Rakshak Dal (LRD) Bharti Board – 2021|
|Rectt. Advt No.:||LRB/202122/2|
|Post Names:||Unarmed Constable, Armed Constable & SRPF|
|Total Vacancies:||10459 vacancies|
|Vacancy Type:||Group-3 Posts|
|Selection Process:||1) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
2) Physical Standard Test (PST)
3) Written Examination
4) Document Verification
|Application Dates:||23rd October to 9th November 2021|
|Physical Exam Dates:||3rd December 2021 to 29th January 2022|
|Written Exam Date:||10th April 2022 (Sunday)|
constable exam syllabus
Below is the detailed Syllabus for Lokrakshak Written Exam which consists of sections as follows:-
- General Knowledge (સામાન્ય જ્ઞાન): Indian History, History of Gujarat, Sanskrutik Varso, Environment, Indian Politics, Sports & Games, Important Days & Dates, Abbreviations, Economic Science, Indian Economy, Geography, Awards & Honors, etc.
- Current Affairs (વર્તમાન પ્રવાહો): Current Events, Daily Top News, Indian Parliament, Famous Books & Authors, Important Financial & Economic News, etc.
- Computer Knowledge (કોમ્પ્યુટર જ્ઞાન): Fundamentals of Computer, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, Internet, Computer Shortcut Keys, Computer Abbreviations, Computer Networks, Hardware & Software, Input & Output Devices, Web Browsers, Computer Virus, Introduction to Operating System, Storage Devices, etc.
- Geography (ભૂગોળ): Basics of India, Location, Latitude, Longitude, Time Zone, Climatology, Economic Infrastructure, Agriculture, Oceanology, Bio-geography, Physical Features, River Systems, Regional Planning, Population & Settlement Geography, etc.
- Reasoning/ Mental Ability (માનસિક ક્ષમતા): Logical Sequence, Assumptions, Clocks, Blood Relations, Calendars, Problem Solving, Cause & Effect, Directions, Decision Making, Paper Folding, Puzzles, Pattern Series & Sequences, Order & Ranking, Shape Construction, Data Sufficiency, Figure Matrix, Input-Output, Mirror & Water Images, Seating Arrangements, Assumptions, Conclusions etc.
- Sociology (સમાજ શાસ્ત્ર): Works & Economic Life, Politics & Society, Religion & Society, Social Change in Modern Society, Social Structure, Industrialization & Urbanization in India, Social Movements, etc.
- Arithmetic/ Maths (અંકગણિત/ ગણિત): Number System, Simple Interest, Problems on Ages, Geometry, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Discounts, Ratios & Proportions, Simplifications, Probability, Averages, Profit & Loss, Percentages, Allegations & Mixtures, Partnerships, Fundamental Operations, Problems on Squares & Cubes, LCM – Least Common Multiple, HCF – Highest Common Factor, Compound Interest, etc.
- Psychology (મનોવિજ્ઞાન): Intelligence & Aptitude, Personality, Language & Communication, Attitudes, Values & Interests, Work Psychology & Organisational Behaviour, etc.
- Science (વિજ્ઞાન): Environmental Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, etc.
- History (ઇતિહાસ): Jaina Tradition, Bhakti Tradition, Non-Sectarian Tradition, Sudharak Yug, Pandit Yug, Gandhi Yug, Anu-Gandhi Yug, Adhunik Yug, etc.
- Indian Constitution (ભારતીય બંધારણ)
- Criminal Procedure Code – 1973 (ક્રિમિનલ પ્રોસિજર કોડ – ૧૯૭૩)
- Indian Penal Code – 1860 (ભારતીય દંડ સંહિતા – ૧૮૬૦)
- Indian Evidence Act – 1872 (ઇન્ડિયન એવિડેન્સ એક્ટ – ૧૮૭૨)
constable exam syllabus
How many Questions will there be in Gujarat Police Constable Written Exam 2022?
There will be a total of 100 Questions of Multiple Choice Objective type in the written examination.
Which are Subjects covered in the LRD Gujarat Police Constable Syllabus 2022?
The topics covered in LRD Constable Syllabus are General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Computer Knowledge, History, Geography, Psychology, Sociology, Mental Ability, Indian Constitution, Criminal Procedure Code – 1973, Indian Evidence Act – 1872, Indian Penal Code – 1860, etc.
What are the Total Marks in the Written Exam of LRD Constable 2022?
LRB Gujarat Lokrakshak OMR based Written Examination is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
The Question Paper for LRD Constable Written Exam 2022 will be in Which Language?
The written test question paper of Lokrakshak will be in the Gujarati Language only.
What are the Minimum Qualifying Marks required for Lokrakshak Written Test?
A candidate will require to score a minimum of 40% marks or more for qualifying in the written test.
How many Marks are Deducted for each Wrong Answer in the LRD Exam?
1/3rd (0.25) of the marks will be deducted as negative marking for every wrong answer.
From where can I Download Gujarat Lokrakshak Previous Years Papers PDF?
You can download the free PDF of LRD previous papers from our website – gpsctutorial.com.
What is the Structure of Gujarat Police Constable Physical Exam 2022?
The Lokrakshak PET Exam will have 5000 Meter Running in 25 minutes for Male, 1600 Meter Running in 9.30 minutes for Female and 2400 Meter Running in 12.30 minutes for Ex-serviceman candidates.
What is the Maximum Marks of Gujarat Police LRB Physical Exam?
Lokrakshak Recruitment Board will conduct a Physical Efficiency Test of Maximum 25 Marks and a Physical Standard Test of Qualifying Nature.